Monday, November 12, 2007

STRICTLY COME DANCING: TECHNICAL FAULT

I was on a family break (Center Parcs) this weekend, and my mum wouldn't let me watch it. And Mark's video packed in (get with the 20th century technology...)

I saw a bit of the Sunday show, so saw poor Penny go. Well, she was a bit of a clogger, but a lovely woman nonetheless, and still not as bad as Kenny. I expect Len will be raging at the Great British Public's iniquitous voting patterns from his LA cab...

The Sunday show featured the pros jive dancing in green shirts - Wolverine went totally Aussie and tore the sleeves off his. Ack. The women wore green and white pompoms and the Strictly version of the jive is just...weird. I can't stand it. Then we saw the celebs all dressed up in 1940s uniforms and dresses for a Remembrance Day Jitterbug special that they all seemed to get into, except for Kenny, who tried to climb out of the rehearsal room window. They all did really well - even Kate, and the band enjoyed playing proper dance music for a bit.

Going out with proper Strictly fans next weekend, so normal service will be resumed on 18 November

Related Posts with Thumbnails